Our measures for your health
- 3G remains valid: 3G will continue to apply in our hotel. These will be checked by our staff at check-in.
- Entry with 3G: You still need 3G proof to enter the country.
- Mask requirement largely dropped: In general, masks are no longer compulsory in our hotel, but we recommend that you wear them, especially in more heavily frequented areas such as the buffet area.
- Compulsory wearing of masks in public areas: Masks are still compulsory in grocery shops, banks, tobacconists, pharmacies, doctors’ surgeries and shops selling daily necessities. Masks are also still compulsory in public transport.
- Since your health is important to us and some guests and employees feel safer, we as hosts and also our employees continue to wear FFP2 masks.
Information on current entry requirements or restrictions as well as the valid PTC form can be found here.
This winter, bookings can be cancelled or rebooked free of charge up to 14 days before arrival due to the Corona pandemic. Should a new lock-down occur shortly before arrival due to Corona, free cancellation and rebooking is also possible here.
- A free cancellation/change of booking is possible for the guest up to 14 days before the start of the holiday without giving reasons.
- Up to the day of arrival a free cancellation/change of booking is possible under the following conditions:
- In the event of the country of origin being classified as a risk area and associated quarantine regulations on arrival.
- In the event of a valid travel warning for Austria/Tyrol/Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis region and associated quarantine obligations on the return journey.
- Border closures
- Official closure of mountain railways and infrastructure facilities
- Official closure of the accommodation facilities
In case of early or late arrival or departure, the full amount minus half board will be charged. Up to 14 days prior to the agreed arrival date of the guest at the latest, the accommodation contract can be cancelled without payment of a cancellation fee by unilateral declaration by the contracting party. Cancellation can only be accepted in writing. Outside this specified period, cancellation by unilateral declaration by the Party is only possible with the establishment of the following cancellation fees:
- 14 days to 1 week before the day of arrival 70 % of the total arrangement price
- in the last week before the day of arrival 90 % of the total arrangement price.