- Trip to Innsbruck (approx. 93 km, travel time approx. 65 min.)
The capital city of Tyrol has much to offer: sightseeing (the Triumph Gate, the Bergisel ski jump, the Alpine zoo), shopping in the historical town centre, or simply enjoying a cup of coffee under the “Golden Roof.” In Innsbruck, you’re certain to find something you enjoy!
- Duty-free Shopping in Samnaun (approx. 45 km, travel time approx. 45 min.)
Samnaun is the only duty-free area in Switzerland. Exclusive brand name perfumes, quality liquors, jewellery, tobacco and much more all at great prices.
- Shopping Tour in Merano (approx. 120 km, travel time approx. 2 h)
This historical spa city can be reached by travelling over the Reschen Pass. Enjoy the combination of Italian flair and great shopping. Every Friday you can enjoy the weekly market in Merano.
- Swarovski Crystal World Wattens (110 km, travel time approx. 1h 20 min)
The Swarovski Crystal World, created by André Heller, is one of Austria’s greatest attractions. Experience a world made of sparkling crystals.
- Beer Attraction Park Starkenberg Tarrenz (approx. 45 km, travel time approx. 45 min.)
The Starkenberger “Beer Mythology” with beer swimming pool is a unique and unforgettable combination of a medieval castle and high-tech Starkenberg Brewery.
- Alpinarium Galtür ( approx. 65 km, travel time approx. 1h 10 min)
The Alpinarium Galtür is the central part of the 345m long and 19m high protective wall, which was built after an avalanche in the town of Galtür in February 1999. This unique architectural structure is a combination of a protective wall and a museum.