The Cervosa Alm
Unwinding & Refueling at 2000m
The Cervosa Alm is located above Serfaus on the Komperdell Middle Station. You can enjoy a very special holiday in our comfortable holiday apartments – far away from the hustle and bustle of city life.
An “Alm” is a mountain pasture, high up in the Alps. Our Cervosa Alm is a traditional Alpine lodge with apartments and services for guests.
During the Summer season, the Cervosa Alm is a wonderful starting point for great hikes. In Winter, you will stay right on the ski pistes and can enjoy your holidays with Tyrol’s most beautiful ski area - Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis - literally right outside your front door.
High up in the mountains, you can enjoy Tyrolean specialities, hospitality and tradition with a unique view of the Alps and a very special atmosphere. This is a holiday to remember – for gourmets, romantics and activity holiday-makers!
Summer Holidays at the Cervosa Alm
High Above the Roofs of SerfausThe Cervosa Alm is the perfect place to stay for your Summer Activity Holiday in Serfaus, Austria. The "Cervosa Alm" is a traditional Alpine lodge, located in the Serfaus Mountains.
Start your hikes right at your front door, take an exciting mountain bike tour or simply enjoy the view of the valley and the peace and quiet of the mountains. At 2000m above sea level, you really see things from a different perspective!
Winter Holidays at the Cervosa Alm
Right in the Middle of the Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis Ski AreaWhen you stay at the Cervosa Alm, you stay right in the middle of one of Tyrol’s best ski areas. The pistes are literally right outside of your front door. With 53 modern lifts and 185 kilometres of blue, red and blacks runs just waiting for you, you’re sure to enjoy your Ski Holidays in Austria.
Stay at our beautiful holiday apartments right in the middle of a true Winter Wonderland. Be the first to ski down perfectly prepared slopes in the morning, and unwind in a traditional Austrian mountain lodge in the evening.
Winter Holidays at the Cervosa Alm are very special holidays.
Important Holiday Information about the Cervosa Alm
- All our apartments are very comfortably equipped with satellite TV, radio, telephone
- Arrival and departure is always on Saturdays. On your day of arrival, apartments will be available at 2 pm at the latest.
- Arrival by cable car until 4:30 pm.
- The transport of private food and drinks is €0.15 per kilogramme
- Breakfast is priced at € 13.00 per person per day; in the evenings we offer à la carte meals.
- Visitors Tax is € 1.54 per person and day (in Winter), and € 1.33 per person and day (in Summer).
- Boarding for large dogs € 45.00 and small dogs € 35.00 per week.
- Payment conditions: direct cash payment at the Cervosa Alm.
- Parking right at the hotel.
- Our prices are for one week and include: heat, warm water, electricity and laundry (no private laundry facilities)
- The final cleaning charges will be calculated seperately.
- Additional costs: telephone charges, damages for loss of or damage to linen, tableware, furniture, loss of keys. Visitor’s tax and consumption in restaurant are charged separately and paid upon departure. Prices include statutory VAT.